Friday 27 May 2011

Bye bye London

Three months have already passed. Three months ago I started my temporary English experience here. I was so excited, everything seemed so new and shiny. These months were full of work, but I mostly enjoyed the people and the colleagues I met here. I found some new great connections. These guys are really fabulous, the quick beers together were awesome and the City is wonderful. For sure I'll be back one day to meet again these wonderful people and these amazing places. Right now I'm on the train that will carry me to the airport. I'm really sad to let everything and everybody I found here. Thank you, again, guys for everything happened in these months. See you soon, I'll promise!

Update: just arrived in Milan..back to my country.

2 comments:

  1. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest and it's a bit strange now you went home, you became part of the furniture. We might well end up working together on android apps, i'm certainly hinting very strongly here that that's what i want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know it was a pleasure for everybody working together.
    As soon as possible I'll buy a brand new notebook to start working (most) entirely on Android Apps and I think will be great to share some knowledge and ideas with you.
    Looking forward to some good ideas

    ReplyDelete