Tuesday 17 May 2011

My personal Love symphony

I don't want to be to classified as another romantic Italian, but what I really sometimes ask myself is: what is love?
Love is something you feel really inside and really deep in your hearth. Love is something that burns into your soul. Love is made of chemical and electrical inputs coming out of your brain.
All these answers could be completely right, but what I think is more important is that you cannot decide if some of these are better than other. It all depends on your point of view. Some people could also say that love doesn't exist at all. Well, they are totally wrong. Everybody fall in love at least once in a lifetime. Love is not only for somebody but also for something.
But love is always a long journey to the top of the highest mountains. Sometimes goes up and sometimes down, and this totally depends on the people involved.
I can say I am very lucky to have found, more than 4 years ago, a girl who is still loving me also considering my strange ideas, my strange behaviour as well. Lucky because sometime we fought about stupid things (like any lovers do) but we always found the right way to make a step forward. Love is also fighting with your girlfriend for something that you think is really important just to understand that sometime it was really stupid. Love is been loved because sometimes people are really stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment