Wednesday 11 May 2011

Older and newer projects

Last days I talked a lot about my new ideas. I mostly talked about them.
A colleague of mine also told me that the 'train alarm' one could be a bit useless, but it was funny to know that some colleagues read my posts!
When you start thinking on something new, could happen you lose focus on what you previously did. That's why today I decided to update a bit my first (and the only one published) project. I decided to improve it, because I know there is still a lot of stuff to learn and I think it could really be a sandbox for optimization and best-practices as well.
One of the first improvement were the UI. I removed the ugly gray background to the picture and then I added some nice mirror-reflected image effect. This, in some way unfortunately, mean that my application is crashing more often because of memory leaks. I'm sure the problem was already there but I needed to discover it. I tried to release a newer and better version but I suddenly noticed that I still have a lot of stuff.
Good for me, I really love to learn brand new techniques and I really love to learn Android programming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment